South Africa Conducts Safequard Investigation On Imported Threaded Fasteners Of Iron Orsteel
- Apr 17, 2019-
On March 4, 2019, WTO announced the notification submitted by South African delegation. On March 12019. South Africa initiated a safequard investigation on imported threaded fasteners of iron or steel (the goods) in response to the application lodged by South African Iron and Steel Institute. The goods were under South African Tariff codes 7318.15.41. 7318.15.42 and 7318.16.30. The investiaation period of injury was from July 1, 2014 to June 30. 2018Interested parties should submit their requests. comments on the case and application for a hearing within 20 days from the date of the investiaation launched
Spiral submerged arc welding
Spiral submerged arc welding as raw material is often warm extrusion molding, automatic double -sided wire submerged arc welding process.
The process is normally limited to the flat or horizontal-fillet welding positions (although horizontal groove position welds have been done with a special arrangement to support the flux).
Spiral submerged arc welding process performance:
(1) raw materials that strip, wire, flux. Must go through rigorous testing before being put into the physical and chemical.
(2) strip head and tail docking, using single or double wire submerged arc welding, in rolled steel by automatic submerged arc welding.
(3) Before molding, the strip after flattening, cutting, trimming, planing, surface cleaning and transportation to the curved edge treatment.
(4) the use of electrical contacts on both sides of the conveyor control the pressure cylinder pressure to ensure the smooth delivery of the strip.
(5) the use of internal or external control roll forming.
(6) the weld gap control device to ensure that the weld gap to meet the welding requirements, diameter, volume and the wrong side of the weld gap have been strictly controlled.
(7) the welding and soldering are used outside the United States Lincoln welding machine for single or double wire submerged arc welding, to obtain stable welding specifications.
(8) After welding the weld line continuous ultrasonic injury checked to ensure 100% coverage of non-destructive testing of spiral weld. If defective, automatic alarm and spraying tags, production workers so adjusting the process parameters, and remove defects.
(9) the use of air plasma cutting machine to cut a single tube.
(10) cut into a single pipe, the first three of each batch of steel to carry out strict inspection system, inspection of weld
mechanical properties, chemical composition, fusion status, steel surface quality and after NDT inspection to ensure that the process pipe after passing to formally put into production.
(11) there is a continuous sonic flaw marks the site of the weld, manual ultrasonic and X-ray review, if there are defects after repair again after destructive testing until confirmation defect has been eliminated.
(12) strip on the spiral weld seam and intersects with D-type connector where the pipe all through the X -ray television or film examination.
(13) each pipe hydrostatic test pressure radial seal. Test pressure steel pipe pressure and time by computer testing device
strictly controlled. Test parameters are automatically printed record.
(14) pipe end machining, so that the end vertical, blunt edge bevel and accurate control.
Spiral Pipe Projects
Application of SSAW welding steel pipe
What we can do with SSAW welding steel pipe?
Spiral seam double surface submerged arc steel pipes are used widely in many field,such as fluid,petroleum and natrual gas transportation.Also there are some STANDARDS of PRODUCTS.
• API Spec 5L Line pipeand steel pipe standard;
• BG/T 9711.1-1997 Delivery of petroleum and natrual gasindustrial transportation steel pipe Technical conditions Part 1 Grade-A Steel Pipe;
• GB/T 9711.2-1999 Delivery of petroleum and natrual gasindustrial transportation steel pipe Technical conditions Part 1 Grade-B Steel Pipe;
• SY/T5037-2000 Spiral submerged are welding steel pipe forlow-pressure fluid deliverypipe.
Cangzhou Steel Pipe Group (CSPG) Co., Ltd. is a large-sized, key metallurgic enterprise of Hebei Province in North China, whose history dates back to 1994. CSPG currently em/paces six member companies with products varying from SSAW, LSAW, ERW, seamless steel pipes to 3PE pipes, galvanized pipes, casing pipes, etc. A Joint-stock corporation, CSPG occupies an area of 600,000 square meters with a total asset of $530 million.
Specialized in the production of straight welded pipe spiral pipe galvanized pipe 3PE/3PP/FBE/TPEP internal and external epoxy powder internal and external epoxy resin cement mortar two cloth three oil buried pipeline IPN8710 non-toxic drinking water internal and external plastic coated lining plastic and other anti-corrosion pipe fittings for oil and gas pipeline water conservancy projects
Executive standard :DIN30670 DIN30678 CSA Z245 AFNOR nf49-710/711 NACE rp0394/0490 AWWAC 210/C213GB/T9711 API 5L ISO 3183Material: Q235B/Q355BGR A GR B x42-x80 l245-l555
Business scope: 21.3mm-3620mmLSAW submerged arc welded pipe 325-2020mmERW straight welded pipe 6mm-711mmSMLS seamless tube 10-1120mmSSAW spiral steel tube 219-3620mmDemand for quality suppliers and partners