Seamless steel tubes are divided into two types: hot rolled and cold rolled (dial) seamless steel tubes. The hot rolled steel pipe is delivered in a hot rolled state or a heat treated state; the cold rolling is delivered in a heat treated state.
Hot-rolled seamless steel pipes are divided into general steel pipes, low and medium pressure boiler steel pipes, high pressure boiler steel pipes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, petroleum cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes.
Cold-rolled (dial) seamless steel pipe in addition to general steel pipe, low and medium pressure boiler steel pipe, high pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, petroleum cracking pipe, other steel pipes, also includes carbon thin-walled steel pipe, alloy thin-walled steel pipe, Stainless thin-walled steel pipe and special-shaped steel pipe. The outer diameter of hot-rolled seamless pipe is generally larger than 32mm, the wall thickness is 2.5-75mm, the diameter of cold-rolled seamless steel pipe can reach 6mm, the wall thickness can reach 0.25mm, the outer diameter of thin-walled pipe can reach 5mm, and the wall thickness is less than 0.25mm. Cold rolling is more accurate than hot rolling.
From the caliber, <φ76, accounting for 35%, <φ159-650, accounting for 25%. In terms of varieties, general-purpose pipes are 1.9 million tons, accounting for 54%; oil pipes are 760,000 tons, accounting for 21.6%; hydraulic props and precision pipes are 150,000 tons, accounting for 4.3%; stainless steel pipes, bearing pipes and automobile pipes are 50,000 yuan. Tons, accounting for 1.4%.
Profession ASTM A106/ A53 Gr.B Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe/ Black Seamless Tubes for Petroleum
Seamless steel tube has a hollow cross section, which is used in a large number of pipes for conveying fluids, such as pipes for oil, gas, gas, water and certain solid materials.
Compared to the steel pipe and round steel solid steel bending torsional strength phase at the same time, the weight is lighter, is a kind of economic cross section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts, such as petroleum drill pipe, auto transmission shaft, bicycle frame and construction of steel scaffolding is used with steel pipe manufacturing annular parts, such as can improve material utilization, simplifying the manufacturing process, material saving and processing time, has been widely used to make steel pipe.
1) We can accept small quantity inquiry
2) We can produce pipes according to your requirement
3) We can prodvide some accessories if you need
4) If you can not find the size you need, or the product you want, you can contact us directly!
5) We can product according to your needs.
1. Have a professional quality control team, can provide ISO certificate and support third party testing.
2. More than 15 years of professional export experience.
3. As a professional manufacturer, you get the best price and fast delivery time.
4. Samples are available free of charge
Professional and standardized production process
1. In hexagonal seaworthy bundles packed by steel strips, With two nylon slings for each bundles or according to opinion
2. Container transportation or bulk
3. For 20" container the max length is 5.8m;
4. For 40" container the max length is 11.8m.
1. Q: What's your MOQ(minimum order quantity)?
A: One full 20ft container,mixed acceptable .
2. Q: What's your packing methods?
A: Packed in bundle or bulk (customed is accepted).
3. Q: What's your delivery time?
A: 10-20 days after received the advance payment .
4. Q: Are you manufacturer or trader?
A: We are a professional steel product manufacturer with more than 15 years of export experience.
5. Q: Where's your factory?
A: Our factory is in Tianjin city (near Beijing), close to Tianjin Port
6. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Warmly welcome. Once we have your schedule, we will arrange the professional sales team to follow up your case.
7. Q: Can you supply other scaffolding materials?
A: Yes. All related construction materials.