Safety measures for management and maintenance of steel pipe scaffolding:
1) scaffolding must be set up and dismantled by professional scaffolding workers, and according to the current national standard "special operation personnel safety technical assessment management rules" (GB5036) assessment qualified, with a certificate on duty.Personnel on duty should be regularly physical examination, where not suitable for high operators, not on the scaffolding operation.
2) workers must wear safety helmet, safety belt and non-slip shoes when erecting and dismantling scaffolding.
3) the construction load on the operating floor shall meet the design requirements and shall not be overloaded;Formwork, steel reinforcement and other items shall not be piled centrally on the scaffold.It is strictly prohibited to set up concrete pump, pump pipe and hoisting equipment on the scaffold by pulling rope or fixing it.
4) the erection, removal and construction of scaffolding shall be stopped in gale force six or above, rain, snow and fog.
5) the following bars shall not be dismantled during construction:
Cross support, horizontal frame.
The wall pieces.
(3) solid rod: such as scissors support, horizontal reinforcement rod, sweeping rod, sealing rod, etc.
6) when the operation requires, the temporary removal of cross bracing or connecting wall parts shall be approved by the competent authority and shall comply with the following provisions:
(1) cross support can only be in the door frame side partial demolition, temporary demolition, in the demolition of the cross support of the door frame, the lower level should be covered with horizontal shelf or foot board.The removed cross bracing shall be restored immediately upon completion of the operation;When the demolition takes longer, handrails or safety nets should be added.
(2) can only remove individual wall pieces, before and after the demolition should take safety measures and should be restored immediately after the completion of the operation;Two or more wall fasteners shall not be removed vertically or horizontally at the same time.
7) excavation is strictly prohibited on or near the scaffold foundation.
8) protective measures shall be taken outside the scaffold facing the street to prevent falling objects and injuries.
9) the safe distance between scaffolding and overhead transmission lines, erection of temporary power lines on the construction site and lightning protection measures of scaffolding grounding shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of the current industry standard "JGJ46".
10) climbing along the outside of the scaffold is strictly prohibited.
11) special person shall be responsible for regular inspection and warranty of scaffolding.The high-rise scaffolding should be regularly for the door frame vertical bar foundation settlement inspection, found that the problem should be taken immediate measures.
12) remove the door frame and accessories should remove the dirt on the rod and thread, and according to jgj128-2000 appendix A classification inspection and maintenance, classification and storage according to varieties, specifications, proper custody.
Cangzhou Steel Pipe Group (CSPG) Co., Ltd
Cangzhou Steel Pipe Group (CSPG) Co., Ltd. is a large-sized, key metallurgic enterprise of Hebei Province in North China, whose history dates back to 1994. CSPG currently em/paces six member companies with products varying from SSAW, LSAW, ERW, seamless steel pipes to 3PE pipes, galvanized pipes, casing pipes, etc. A Joint-stock corporation, CSPG occupies an area of 600,000 square meters with a total asset of $530 million.
Specialized in the production of straight welded pipe spiral pipe galvanized pipe 3PE/3PP/FBE/TPEP internal and external epoxy powder internal and external epoxy resin cement mortar two cloth three oil buried pipeline IPN8710 non-toxic drinking water internal and external plastic coated lining plastic and other anti-corrosion pipe fittings for oil and gas pipeline water conservancy projects
Executive standard :DIN30670 DIN30678 CSA Z245 AFNOR nf49-710/711 NACE rp0394/0490 AWWAC 210/C213GB/T9711 API 5L ISO 3183Material: Q235B/Q355BGR A GR B x42-x80 l245-l555
Business scope: 21.3mm-3620mmLSAW submerged arc welded pipe 325-2020mmERW straight welded pipe 6mm-711mmSMLS seamless tube 10-1120mmSSAW spiral steel tube 219-3620mmDemand for quality suppliers and partners